SP&R 2014 Spring Soccer Page.
Your 2014 SP&R Fall Soccer Co-Directors:
Do you have a question about soccer?
Your 2014 Spring Soccer Committee Members:
Want to receive up to the minute soccer updates via text?
Consider opting into our new texting service via RainedOut.com.
We are testing a new service provided via RainedOut.com to provide instant soccer updates via text to your personal phone. It is our hope to use this service to provide instant notice of rained out events and other updates. If you would like to test this service with us, please opt-in by sending a text from your phone as instructed below.
SOCCER ASSESSMENTS HAVE BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL NEXT SATURDAY - MARCH 15TH.
REGISTRATION FOR THE
2014 SP&R SPRING SOCCER SEASON
IS NOW OPEN THROUGH MARCH 14TH!!!
Registration is NOW OPEN and will continue through March 14th. You may register and pay online or you may download, complete, and then mail your paper registration along with the required registration fee(s) to us. Please select your preferred on the registration tab.
LOCATION: We will be playing on the fields at the Stokesdale Town Park located at Martin's Meadow, 8329 Angel Pardue Road, Stokesdale, NC. (Hint: The Town Park is located behind the Stokesdale Town Hall, which is also behind the Stokesdale Elementary School. This is NOT the SP&R's Stokesdale Community Park where we host our Baseball/Softball & Fall Soccer Programs.)
AGE GROUPS & PRICES:
• $45 3-4 year olds
• $65 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-13, & 14-17 year olds
• The Maximum Family Registration Fee is $255 per activity/sport/season.
• All leagues are COED.
• And all leagues are subject to change based on the final registration numbers.
• We will only play 6 games & we will not have a tournament.
• There will be an All-Star team for ages 7/8 - 12/14 age groups. Tryouts will come at a later date.
• Our uniforms will consist of a shirt and each child will receive a medal at the end of the season. Please note that we will not offer the shorts and socks as we do in the fall.
• We cannot grant requests for teammates and/or coaches unless the children are siblings.
• ANYONE NOT REGISTERED AND/OR PAID BY MARCH 22ND WILL NOT BE PLACED IN THE DRAFT OR ON A TEAM.
All Coaches or assistant coaches for the below ages must be present at the assessments
Please see assessment age groups and times below for Saturday, March 8th and 15th.
Ages 5&6 (Coaches for this age group will meet at 8:30am)
9am to 10:15am. (Players must check in at concessions)
Ages 7&8 (Coaches for this age group will meet at 9:30am)
10am to 11:15am. (Players must check in at concessions)
Ages 9-11 (Coaches for this age group will meet at 10:30am)
11am to 12:15pm (Players must check in at concessions)
Ages 12-15 (Coaches for this age group will meet at 11:30am)
12noon to 1:15pm (Players must check in at concessions)
Coaches for the below ages will need to be at the team draft. Before each age group drafts, we will have a short coaches meeting. A coach or an assistant coach must be present during team draft.
Coaches for the 3&4 year olds will need to pick up your team information and practice dates on Saturday, March 22nd at 11am. We will also go over the rules with all coaches. We will meet under the picnic shelter.
Team Draft Times & Coaches Meeting for Saturday, March 22nd.
• Team draft times for age group 5-6 year olds 12 pm.
• Team draft times for age group 7-8 year olds 1pm.
• Team draft times for age group 9-11 year olds 2:15 pm.
• Team draft times for age group 12-15 year olds 3:15 pm.
*Practice will start the week of March 24th*
*Games will start the weekend of April 4th.
Game schedules will be finalized once teams have been selected.
Congratulations to the Stokesdale Spring Soccer 7-8 Champions
Congratulations to both Stokesdale All-Star Teams for a great tournament.