Welcome to the 2012-2013 SP&R Basketball Registration Page.
Basketball registration is NOW CLOSED.
You may still register in personal at next Saturday's (11/10) basketball assessments.
If you have not already submitted your payment, please do not mail it. Instead please bring your payment and a copy of your insurance card with you to the basketball assessments next Saturday (11/10) as ALL REGISTRATION FEES MUST BE RECEIVED ON OR BEFORE 11/10.
Basketball Registration Information:
- Basketball registration is now open and will run through November 3rd.
- We offer two methods for registration: ONLINE or our paper REGISTRATION FORM.
- We will be offering COED teams in the 4-6 year old leagues, and separate boys and girls leagues in the 7-8, 9-10, 11-13 and 14-18 age groups.
- All groupings (age & gender) are dependent on enrollment and are subject to change.
- Sorry, but we cannot grant requests for teammates and/or coaches unless the children are siblings.
- A copy of your insurance card must be provided. If you do not have insurance coverage for your child, $8.50 will be added to your league entry fee to provide coverage.
- The Coaches' Meeting is tentatively set for 11/2/12.
- Player assessments are tentatively set for 11/10/12.
- Player Registration Fee: $75 - 4/6 age groups and $85 for 7/18 age groups.
- Family Discount: A family discount of 25% off the total registration fee for (4) four or more children.
- Please make checks payable to the: Stokesdale Parks & Recreation.